More posts from Budget Beauty Mommy!

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Best shampoo and conditioner to use everyday

Hair is my crowning glory. I'm like Samson, my power comes from my hair. Just kidding, I'm just so used to having long hair most of my life and I can't imagine without it. (or just dead boring lol)

Long hair requires a good shampoo and more so a conditioner. Partly because I've not done hair treatment for years and years. *gasp* Plus, my hair is heavily coloured yet it's not frizzy nor dry. I've tried many brands out there from drugstore to luxe brands and I'm absolutely in love with this mid range salon shampoo and conditioner. 

It's Bain de Terre Meadow Green Balancing Shampoo and it's Conditioner. 

Why I love it?
1. It's very gentle and perfect for everyday use
2. Not heavy so fine hair is not weighed down. I even apply it to my roots and no problems!
3.  Price is mid range so it's affordable
4. Has no parabens so this budget beauty mommy is ridiculously happy
5. Infused with Argan oil and Monoi oil. You know I'm a big fan of essential oils
6. Fresh and crisp scent without a heavy synthetic aroma 

Seriously, what's not to love? I like to get mine in the 1L Bottle as I hate running out of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment