More posts from Budget Beauty Mommy!

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Doterra Deep Blue Oil to Heal Bruises - Fast!

What's black blue and purple and don't go away? Bruises! Who likes them? 

Me and my little darling gets bruised very easily. Or we tend to just walk into table corners and add a few bruises for company. I've tried many creams, rubs, Chinese medicated oils and even diced raw onion as an overnight patch over the bruises.(read it on the internet but trust me it's messy, smelly and doesn't work)

So, I've recently started a wonderful solution to speed up the healing of bruises. I apply a few drops of Doterra Deep Blue - Soothing Blend to the bruises and rub them in gently so it won't hurt. It feels really nice after application as its slightly tingly and cooling. 

In just the second day of bruising, the bruise no longer hurts to the touch. By the third day, it's started to dissipate and turn lighter and more yellowish in colour. Our bruises are literally gone by 4th to 5th day! It's really amazing. My bruises and little darling's bruises take at least two weeks to heal completely before using Deep Blue! 

I'm one happy budget beauty mommy. Doterra essential oils are really amazing and I'm more in love with it everyday. 

Bonus: Doterra essential oils have amazing consistency and it's never oily so no sticky residue on skin. Smells wonderful too with a very calming blue scent and pretty blue colour. Doterra is very effective for pains and muscle aches





1 comment: