More posts from Budget Beauty Mommy!

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Best essential oil kit for your family

I have my lovely friend over for a lunch date recently. She's a fabulous mom with 3 young kids from ages 6 months to 2 year old. She brought along her very adorable youngest, and he's such a champ. I spoiled him with loads of toys and books. Notice that we are all wearing blue? Great minds think alike as it wasn't planned.

She wanted a box of my Doterra Family Physician's Kit for her kids. While her littlest darling was over at mine, I've rubbed some Breathe on his feet n on his chest because he has a cough and a cold. He was absolutely loving it and he was cooing and babbling his outrageously cute baby talk while I massaged him on his feet and chest. 

That night, my lovely friend rubbed Lavender oil on the feet of all her three darlings before bedtime and added a drop on their pillows to help them have restful sleep. She also rubbed Breathe on her second and youngest little darlings' chests because they both have trouble breathing properly while sleeping at night. She excitedly told me that all three babies fell asleep so quickly after the oils. They even fell asleep before her husband came home from work. Normally she said she would have fallen asleep and her three darlings are still awake! My friend is such a natural with essential oils. She's also diffusing lavender in the bedroom for improved sleep. 

It just warms my heart knowing that these essential oils are helping the little darlings. Well rested kids make really good darlings the next day, don't we budget beauty mommies know this parenting tip by now 😉

The beauty about this family physician kit is that it comes with 10 different essential oils and each oil has its own benefits and usage. It's perfect for family with kids as each kid has different health needs and we have 10 different essential oils to address different needs. This family physician's kit I would say is quite complete. I absolutely must have this kit at home and I bring them when I go travelling too. 

My dream is for all budget beauty mommies to eventually replace their medicine cabinet from synthetic drugs with certified pure therapeutic grade essential oils. Because we only want the best for our kids and family. 

Pm me for more details.








No comments:

Post a Comment