More posts from Budget Beauty Mommy!

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Essential Oil Tip: Oregano oil to beat seasonal flu bug

It's almost the end of the year. It also means the onset of the dreaded seasonal flu bug.

Lately, everyone that I know is battling some seasonal flu buy or is recovering from one. Me too, I'm feeling slightly under the weather and I'm getting the bodily aches. I'm not completely immobile as it's not full blown yet. But I can feel my breath is getting hotter and feeling heat from within. Throat is getting scratchy and nose is getting all blocked up. All symptoms are rearing their ugly heads.

The biggest tip I can give is 'Prevention is better than cure'. Luckily for me, I've not developed a full blown seasonal flu neither am I immobile. I'm still functioning.

So here's how I nipped my seasonal flu in the bud before it could wreak havoc on me.

I add 1 drop of Doterra Oregano Oil into 5 fluid oz of water. Mix it and drink it all down. One drop is very potent, don't be adventurous and add 2 drops, it burns. If you find that even with one drop it is still too strong for you, add some virgin coconut oil in the water and it minimizes the burn from the oregano oil.

That's it. Drink that everyday once a day in the morning till symptoms are gone. It works almost miraculously; sore throat is more manageable on the first dose, nose is not so blocked anymore and I'm still standing strong :)

If you really don't want to drink it, apply it to the soles of your feet every night before you sleep, it helps to boost your immune system and keep those nasty flu bugs at bay.

The beauty is it works almost immediately, it's 100% natural and even kids can drink it too.

Try it and protect your family and yourself from the seasonal flu this year.

Let me know if it works like a charm for you too.

#budgetbeautymommy

Just add 1 drop of Doterra Oregano oil into 5 fl. oz of water and drink to beat the seasonal flu bug

No comments:

Post a Comment