More posts from Budget Beauty Mommy!

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Best Essential Oils to Calm Kids Down

Doterra essential oils plays a huge part in my life, from beauty, health and even cooking; but nothing is more significant than helping to curb tantrums with little darling.

Recently, I've been applying Cedarwood and Forgive from the Emotional Aromatherapy Kit. I'll rub on little darling everyday.

I'll rub cedarwood on the back of the neck and sides of neck where lymph nodes are. Then I'll let little darling inhale some of the cedarwood applied on my hands. I'll just cup it over her face a little. I'll then apply Forgive just under her nose.

Little darling absolutely loves it. She's more calm and less anxious thankfully. Its no wonder I carry it in my handbag everywhere for emergencies. ðŸ˜‰

If you don't have Cedarwood, another good alternative will be Vetiver. They are both very grounding and calming.

For the Emotional Aromatherapy Kit, it comes with 6 oils Peace, Passion, Motivate, Cheer, Forgive and Console. Personally my own scent is Peace. You'll find that we all have our own preference for different scents.

No comments:

Post a Comment