More posts from Budget Beauty Mommy!

Saturday, March 25, 2017

The Best Concealer - Artdeco Perfect Teint Concealer - No. 6

The best concealer that even Lucy Liu approves!

For me, I think concealers are the trickiest part of makeup application. Most times, I would find a concealer that is blendable but the color is just not right. The rule of the thumb is, if you can see your concealer, it's not the right color. The concealer has to blend into your skin completely. Now, that's what I call a perfect concealer.

I was looking high and low for the perfect concealer. I've tried The Body Shop's concealer, it's rather not bad, not much complaints except it still leaves me the need to search for the perfect concealer. Then I've switched to MAC's concealer and it left me with a bad impression. Ok, to be fair to MAC, it may be a good concealer(in fact it was easily blendable and provided a good coverage in concealing my flaws) but I've used it at the wrong time. I was having a major breakout of my life!! The texture was creamy and maybe alittle too oily for my sensitive and blemished skin. My breakouts rebelled and became more out of control! (I'm sorry MAC, but I love your products but I do not have the courage to try out your concealer ever again.) I would like to hear more feedback from you guys who swear by MAC.

So, back to my hunt for the illusive concealer. My answer came in the form of sexy Lucy Liu. You see, Lucy Liu always looks perfect and porcelain in her makeup. She looks flawless in every picture yet her makeup looks natural like she didn't even try. Ok, I agree, so she accentuates her eyes alot, but her skin always looks healthy and naturally beautiful. That is an undeniable fact. So, I was reading a feature in the magazine of what's in Lucy Liu's makeup bag. She has her eye liner, mascara and her all-time must-have: concealer. I've also been reading some makeup tips and the concealer seems to be a choice for many celebrities too. So, I gave it a go and bought myself one.

My answer for the perfect concealer came in the form of Artdeco Perfect Teint Concealer - No.6

It works like a charm!! Arguably it has to be the best concealer in the market. This twist-pen liquid concealer has a light, smooth texture that glides over my skin and offers substantial, but imperceptible coverage. The soft matte finish poses little risk of creasing and creasing is what I hate most when other concealers start to settle into the fine lines around the eye area at the end of the day. This, my dear, works like a dream. The color is so natural and works best for fair to medium toned skin. Of course, its quite similar to YSL's Touché Eclat Highlighter, but I assure you, it really really does deliver and it beats having to try and try every other concealer in the quest for the perfect one. Best part is, it's price is half of YSL's.

I'm the biggest fuss pot when it comes to finding the most blendable and natural makeup look (my mantra), but Artdeco Perfect Teint Concealer - No. 6 gets a two thumbs up from moi!

#budgetbeautymommy



No comments:

Post a Comment