More posts from Budget Beauty Mommy!

Monday, May 9, 2016

Best Drugstore Shampoo and Conditiner

I seem to be having problems with shampoos and conditioners. They seem to work for awhile then they just stop working its magic. It's a constant tedious search for the right ones for me, with very fine hair.

My current love is Watson's Arome Fresh Bouncy. It's not too heavy and gives volume to my hair. Smells subtle but refreshing.

Bonus: it's paraben and sulfates free. It's also enriched with four natural oils. The less chemicals the more I love. Think it's important that pregnant mommies and nursing mommies have as little contact with chemicals as possible. It also comes in a generous 550ml very pretty bottle which lasts for months. 

Check more out on Budget Beauty Mommy!

Arome Fresh Bouncy

No comments:

Post a Comment