More posts from Budget Beauty Mommy!

Monday, May 9, 2016

How to detangle hair without tears!

When I was a little girl, I had only two Barbie dolls. Needless to say, I loved them to death, literally. I brushed their hair so hard that I accidentally yanked their heads off. Bawling my eyes out, my uncle managed to fix their heads back. But, still traumatized by it.

Fast forward decades later, I sometimes have flashbacks of accidentally yanking heads off when brushing my lovely tot's tangled hair. I must have done something right but I found Tangle Teezer and its a life saver. It combs through tangles so fast and smoothly without needing a detangler serum. 

You can find it at www.tangleteezer.com
 
Bonus: it makes a nice and quick head massage for Budget Beauty Mommy for a quick boost of circulation to my head and long tresses.

Check more out on Budget Beauty Mommy!


Tangle Teezer - Anti head ripping nightmares

No more yanking poor darling's hair anymore! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment