More posts from Budget Beauty Mommy!

Friday, August 19, 2016

Clary Sage Essential Oil: Love at First Whiff

Today is the 18th August, a rare lunar eclipse of the Aquarius. It's supposed to bring a huge energy shift within us. 

Well, it's almost 9pm now and I'm feeling happy and relaxed. Or could it be I've had a shower and put on the amazing Clary Sage essential oil from Doterra. I've started using it one week ago and this essential oil is amazing. The first time I took a whiff of it, it knocked me hard. I felt like a happy Rastafarian. No joke. You won't believe it but it feels like tension has rolled off my face and shoulders. 

Well, it's not that surprising as Clary Sage is popular for its anti depressant and relaxing properties. It's also highly effective in regulating our hormones. It's love at first whiff for me. I'm on cloud nine and still loving it everyday.

Budget beauty mommies, this is a must have in every home. You've got to have it. Try it and you'll know why.


No comments:

Post a Comment