More posts from Budget Beauty Mommy!

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Best Essential Oil for Restful Sleep - Every Night!

Beauty sleep is sooooooo important. Sleep is such a rare commodity especially if you have a family and little darlings.

I've always been a light sleeper and I can literally wake up to a pin drop. I'm also the most grumpy person imaginable if I don't have enough sleep. So, you can imagine how deliriously happy I am when I found Balance. It's a super grounding blend too.

I sleep through the night and even if I am awoken I sleep off immediately.

Even big daddy requests for it before he sleeps -every night!

I rub about three drops of Balance to the soles of the feet and rub it in.

It works like a charm and I wake up to blissful sleep. Lavender Peace also gives me good restful sleep but I find it works better on little darling.

Share with me how do you get restful sleep every night?


Find out more about Balance here.


#budgetbeautymommy






No comments:

Post a Comment