More posts from Budget Beauty Mommy!

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Most convenient nail polish - Yubiso No. 46

I've recently tried this cute nail polish from Yubiso. They've got a great selection of colours and I just couldn't resist. So I bought one home just for a test drive. After all, it was cheaper than Opi or Sally Hansen. 

So I got Colour 46. It's a very nice nude rose hue. It was super easy to apply and zero streaking. It dries super fast so that's an extra bonus. After about a week wearing it with minor touch ups, I've only just discovered it by chance. While showering, I've noticed the nail polish on my index finger has peeled off partially like a dog's ear on the page of a book. So I just pulled it off and it came off easily intact like a sticker. I then tried it on my other nails and they all came out with ease.

I was ecstatic because I really detest removing nail polish with removers because they wear out my nail and leave them rough. This was perfect for me. It was quick and easy removal in the shower with no mess as it peels off whole. Plus another bonus, the nail polish do not stain your nails yellow.
This nail polish is perfect! Try it out for yourself. It definitely saves time and not forgetting my nails too!








No comments:

Post a Comment